Image via go-spaces
I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the amazing Lemons Lemonade. Her blog is full of inspirational reads. Sorry I am only getting round to it now, I am so grateful for the nomination Lemons Lemonade. Thank you 🙂
Whoever is nominated must:
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you
- Answer questions given by the one who nominated you
- Nominate fellow Bloggers
- Give them 10 questions to answer
Questions given to me to answer:
- What inspires you to write? For me going for a long walk , taking in all of nature has to offer just motivates me.
- What’s your secret talent? I can lip read if that counts. hehe
- How long have you been writing/Blogging? I have been writing for most of my life. I set up a blog when I was fourteen. It was fun until it updated and I unfortunately lost all the data.I began blogging again in February of this year. Loving it.
- What’s your favorite junk food? Cookies in moderation, I try to be healthy. LOL
- What country would you love to visit someday? Taipei.
- Who’s your biggest inspiration? I would have to say my mother.She has encouraged me and supported me throughout my life.
- What’s your least favorite color? Green.
- What would you say is the biggest thing that has ever happened to you? I dunno, really can’t think of anything at the moment.
- What was the last movie you saw? Last Holiday on Netflix.
- What’s your favorite quote? For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. – Audrey Hepburn.
Gonna really enjoy reading your answers!!!
- Are you named after anyone?
- Designer or highstreet?
- Do you like to cook?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What was your best subject at school?
- What’s one thing you want to do before you die?
- What’s your number one song on your iPod at the moment?
- Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Thanks for reading,